Asian Marinated Flat Iron Steak
1/2 cup soy sauce
3 Tablespoons shaoxing wine (Chinese cooking wine)
1 tablespoon sesame oi
2 tablespoons minced ginger
4 cloves garlic, (minced)
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
2 Teaspoons Sambal Oelek (Garlic Chili Paste)
2 Flat Iron Steaks
- Whisk the marinade together in a measuring cup then pour into a resealable plastic bag.
- Place the steaks into the plastic bag then seal it up and massage around.
- Place in the refrigerator to marinade at least three hours.
- Once the steaks are ready to cook, heat up the Flat Iron Griddle and remove the steaks from the plastic bag and place on the griddle. DO NOT discard the liquid. Cook steaks to desired doneness.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add all the liquid from the plastic bag into the pan. Let simmer and reduce until half the liquid is gone, about 10-15 minutes. By then, it should be slightly thickened to drizzle over the cooked steaks prior to serving!
PREP TIME: 10 MIN | COOK TIME: 15 MIN