PORK BELLY BURNT ENDS
Pork Belly Burnt Ends are an easy dish to put together but are so tender and delicious. Every BBQ is better with a pile of pork belly burnt ends on the table.
- Preheat your pellet smoker to 250 °F.
- Trim excess skin and fat off the pork belly. Slice into cubes.
- Place the cubes in a large bowl and add the dry rub. Toss until pieces are coated.
- Place cubes on the grill and smoke for 2 hours.
- Mix BBQ sauce, honey, and brown sugar. Stir to combine well.
- Remove the cubes from the smoker and place them into a foil pan and toss in BBQ sauce until covered.
- Slice butter and place on top of the pork mixture. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and place it back on the smoker.
- Smoke for an additional 90 minutes.
- Remove the foil, close the lid to the smoker, and smoke for another 15-30 minutes to let the sauce thicken up.