SMOKED BEEF ROAST
3 lb beef roast, rump, sirloin, top, or chuck
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp onion powder
Worcestershire sauce to rub down
- Preheat your smoker to 215°F.
- Mix the salt, pepper, smoked paprika, garlic, and onion powders.
- Give the roast a good rub down with Worcestershire sauce before applying the spice rub.
- When the smoker temperature is 215°F, place the roast into the smoker. The roast is ready to come out when its internal temperature is between 145°F to 155 °F.
- Let the roast rest for 20 minutes, covered with foil, before slicing.
- Sprinkling a little salt on the slices before serving them to help brighten up the beef’s flavors.